Archive for April, 2010
April 1st, 2010 categories: Buying San Diego Real Estate, Investing in San Diego Real Estate, San Diego Beach Communities, San Diego Condominium Guide, San Diego Real Estate, San Diego Real Estate News, San Diego Relocation, Selling San Diego Real Estate, William's Friends and Family, William's Life in San Diego Musings
How to determine the Best real estate professional for you!
Sometimes San Diego real estate buyers and sellers experience difficulty selecting the perfect Real Estate Professional to assist them with their home buying and selling experience.
Often it can be as easy as taking a test to find the perfect agent for your home buying or selling experience.
Find out who truly is the very best Real Estate Professional for YOU!
(DON’T SCROLL DOWN YET)
DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE PERFECT REAL ESTATE AGENT FOR YOU.
It’s AMAZINGLY CRAZY how accurate this is!!
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3
3) Add 3
4) Multiply by 3, again
5) You should now have a 2 or 3 digit number….
6) Add the digits together
Now, scroll down.
With that number, see who your PERFECT AGENT is from the list below:
(1) Your cousin, Vinny, who just received his real estate license this past Tuesday
(2) Bob, who rode his bicycle 7 miles to your house, because he lost his license to drive
(3) Nancy, who told you to get in, sit down, and shut up, because you were in for the ride of your life
(4) Madeline, the agent who consulted with a Ouija board to determine your home’s list price
(5) Eric, who brought his aggressive Pit Bull along for showings, because he didn’t know “who” or “what” we might encounter while viewing vacant properties
(6) Marcus, your car’s auto-mechanic, who also sells real estate on Sundays, and sometimes in the evenings
(7) Allison, who once volunteered her time at the hospital, but is into real estate as a hobby now.
(8) Ellis, who told you before you could sell your home you needed to complete the list of 78 improvements on your home. Total cost of improvements $56,000. Home value – $150,000
(9) William Johnson – Realtor for over 20 years and lives here in wonderful San Diego. Caring, experienced and the consummate professional.
(10) Oh, oh, need to cross Don’s name off this list, because we buried him last month.
See, it wasn’t that difficult to select the perfect real estate professional after all.
At the end of your successful real estate home buying or selling experience with #9, you will know how accurate this test was!
Why are you laughing???
P.S. Stop picking different numbers. Just dial (858-487-6975) and ask for William Johnson, author of the Real Estate Text Book with over 20 years of experience. Tell him you took the test, and it told you to call.
*This test is meant for entertainment purposes only! Any names used (other than my own), are either fictional, or have been changed to protect the guilty!
Discussion: Comments »|